- Verisol is a collagen peptide specifically optimized for beauty from within and supported by scientific studies.
- Bio active collagen peptides are optimized for skin improvement, can increase skin elasticity and reduce wrinkles within 4 weeks.
Verisol Key Features
- The only oral intake collagen peptide specifically optimized for skin improvement – Scientifically proven
- Significant reduction of wrinkle depth after four weeks of use
- Delay the signs of skin ageing from the inside out
VERISOL® consists of special collagen peptides – important components for supporting healthy skin. Administered orally,
VERISOL® influences the skin’s collagen metabolism directly from the inside. It increases the skin moisture and delays the formation of wrinkles. Several scientific experiments investigated the potential of VERISOL®.
The specific peptides of VERISOL® are recognized by the fibroblast cells in the dermal layer of the skin as collagen fragments like those resulting from catabolic activities. Therefore they are stimulated to increase their collagen metabolism to counter-balance the pretended collagen degradation in the dermis. The result is a considerably higher production of dermal collagen and overall extracellular matrix, replacing what is lost through ageing and environmental influences.
Collagen is the major structural component of skin, comprising about 80 % of its dry weight. Skin properties are known to be affected by endogenous and environmental factors including ageing, ultraviolet radiation, hormones and nutrition. VERISOL® can stimulate skin metabolism and counteract the loss of collagenous extracellular matrix from the inside. Consumers who ingest the natural Bioactive Collagen Peptides® VERISOL® specially optimized for beauty applications can experience noticeably firmer and smoother skin with fewer wrinkles. The positive effect of VERISOL® also shows in an improved skin surface structure, reducing cellulite and faster nail growth with reportedly less chipping of fingernails.
VERISOL® is complimentary in many products and with ease of incorporation, the application possibilities are endless; from liquids to solids, from coating tablets to dietary drinks, to indulgent foodstuffs such as chocolate.