As the leading UK Supplement Manufacturer, we produce bespoke and white label vitamins and food supplements for leading brands globally. With such a large portfolio of premium clients, our manufacturing facilities allow us to produce high-quality supplements as efficiently and sustainably possible.
We are committed to growing with our customers and have recently invested over half a million pounds in a new probiotic and tablet facility to ensure we can meet our clients and the industry’s demand.
Founded in 2011 and based in Ashford, England, our two manufacturing facilities can produce high volume, exceptional quality products.
- Over 50,000 square feet of manufacturing facility
- Latest tablet and encapsulation equipment
- Powder blending and filling machinery
- State of the art dedicated cleanroom, blending and packaging areas
- Automated filling and packing lines to drive efficiencies
- Industrial HVAC system to control airflow, quality and temperature
- Ability to operate on a 24/7 model to ensure we can meet demand
- Stick pack and sachet lines ranging from a fill weight of 1.8g to 60g
- Separate probiotic facility
- 3000 tonnes Powders per Year
- 500 million Capsules per Year
- 400 million Probiotics Capsules per Year
- 16 million Blister Sheets per Year
- 230 million Softgels per Year
- 450 million Tablets per Year
- 183.5 million Gummies per Year
- 11 million Bottles per Year
We can produce a wide range of samples and smaller production batches in our on-site laboratory. This allows us to develop new products and concepts quickly and efficiently and get samples to our clients as quickly as possible. Our benchmark samples also ensure all our products are manufactured to our client’s exact specifications set out.
We also conduct raw material testing on-site for all deliveries to ensure compliance and quality.
Located only 40 minutes from the port of Dover, 60 miles away from Gatwick airport and only 10 minutes away from the Channel Tunnel, our 30,000 square feet warehouse is easily accessible to ensure an efficient loading and collection process.
If you are looking to create a new supplement product or add to your existing range, our experienced team will help you every step of the way. Contact us today by submitting the form or by calling 0330 311 2761.