Private Label Supplements
Are you looking for private label supplements? If so, look no further than Supplement Factory.
For companies looking to launch their own brand of food, vitamin and nutrition supplements we offer a wide range of products that are pre-formulated. The benefit of using our white label products is that they are quick to bring to market and already have supporting claims and specifications.
Our ‘off the shelf’ formulations can also be tweaked slightly to give you a competitive edge within the market and our team of experts can advise you on the options available.
All our private label products are available with a range of packaging options to ensure your supplement is in line with your brand values and image.
DOWNLOAD OFF THE SHELF PRODUCTS
“Download the Brochure Here“
To help you guide through your journey, we have created 10 easy steps to Private Label Supplements Manufacturing Process.
Step 1: Browse our range
We have catalogue of pre-formulated supplements so browse our range to see whether any of the categories would be suitable for your target audience.
Step 2: Contact Us
Once you know what supplements you are interested in, please contact a member of our team and we can talk you through the product and next steps.
Step 3: Project Brief
You will be allocated a dedicated account manager who will work with you to confirm a project brief and finalise details such as packaging, formulations, and pricing. We can also provide samples if required for powder-based products to ensure you are happy with any flavours.
Step 4: Approval Process
A formal quotation will be sent to you including final costs, packaging, and formulations for your approval.
Step 5: Payment
Payment is required to confirm your project, at this point we will be able to process the order and confirm a production slot and timeline.
Step 6: Branding and Label design
Send us your unique label and branding for us to apply to your selected packaging. We will provide you with a product specification and cutter guide which will drive your label content and ensure your label is suitable. We can recommend external companies to support you with your label design and compliance if required.
Step 7: Production and Quality Assurance
Your product will be manufactured in our UK state of art facilities which are GMP and BRC certified to ensure guarantee the highest quality. As standard your product goes through stringent quality checks and testing before it is carefully packed and shipped.
Step 9: Delivery
All products are provided as ExWorks, however if you need support with export, we may be able to accommodate for an additional fee.
At Supplement Factory, we delivered your product to your destination along with
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA)
- Certificate of Conformity (CofC)
- Certificate of Origin (COO)
- Certificate of Free Sale (FSC)
- Good Manufacturing Practices Certificate (GMP)
Step 10: Our Expertise
Your journey doesn’t stop here. If you need marketing advice, innovative supplements or want to expand your supplement range. Give us a call, we are always on hand to support you.
Why choose us?
- Over 10 years’ experience manufacturing food supplements.
- Able to provide a wide range of supplement products including tablets, soft gels, powders, capsules, stick packs, probiotics, gels and gummies.
- Highly accredited to give you confidence in the quality of your products.
- Can produce products suitable for your specific target audience including, Halal, Vegan and Organic Certified.
- An in-house Innovation and Development team to offer advice and recommendations on formulations to ensure your products are competitive within your target market.
- Able to provide bespoke packaging in line with your brand and budget.
- Highly experienced Quality and Technical team on hand to provide regulatory support.
- In house logistical department to support with export and shipping queries.
- We do not stock finished items therefore you have the confidence that your product is manufactured specifically in line with your brief.
There are varying levels of accreditation across different sectors. But if you see AA Grade BRC accreditation and GMP certified accredited in your manufacturing facility—you know they mean business. And we do.
Supplement Factory gives your confidence as we are AA Grade BRC accreditation, GMP certified and Halal certified.
If you’re looking to launch a private label supplements range, you’ve come to the right place. We manufacture and sell wholesale supplements, vitamins, and minerals globally.
Our range of white label products can help you launch a new range quickly to an exceptional standard whilst maintaining your brand integrity.
For details about how our private label services can help you create your own line of supplements, please send us a quote, or contact us today at (+44) 0330 311 2761.