Supplement Factory values your privacy. We pledge to never use your personal information without permission. If you give us identifying information, such as your name or email address, we won’t share it with anyone else unless required by law.
Supplement Factory reserves the right to update this policy at any given time. Visitors are encouraged to read this page periodically so they can stay up to date on any modifications made. Any changes will go into effect starting January 2022
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small files that collect data on what pages you visit, how often you view them, and what time of day it is. These files can also track personal information such as gender or age demographics for marketing purposes.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system; we do not collect or store personal identifiable information such as names, email addresses, phone numbers or credit card details.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will never knowingly sell, distribute or share your personal information with third parties without first gaining permission from you. We may use your personal data for marketing purposes if you consent to this option
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to the business address.
If you feel that any of the information, we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can make corrections.
We may give information about you and how you manage your account to the following:
- people who provide a service to us or are acting as our agents, on the understanding that they will keep the information confidential.
- anyone to whom We transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under this agreement.
- We may also give out information about you if We have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
Otherwise, we will keep information about you confidential.
How long will we keep your personal information on file?
We will not keep your information for longer than is necessary and will take steps to ensure that it is kept up to date. You have a right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to ask what information We hold about you. You can do this by writing to us at Supplement Factory C/O Supplement Factory Ltd, Unit 5, Javelin Enterprise Park, Javelin Way, Ashford, Kent, TN24 8DE.
Please remember that Internet communications are not secure unless the data being sent is encrypted. We cannot accept any responsibility for unauthorised access by a third party or the corruption of data sent to us.
Supplement Factory Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a Data Controller under Registration Number Z3079364.