TeacrineTM Key Features
- An ingredient that delivers focus, concentration and energy
- Keep you in control with a smooth lift and no crash
- Boosts mental & physical energy
- Increases motivation to exercise
- Does not lead to rapid tolerance
About the TeaCrineTM brand
TeaCrineTM is a patent-pending compound containing pure theacrine, which can be found in natural sources such as tea-leaves, coffee and exotic fruits. A nature identical compound, TeaCrineTM delivers energy, mental clarity and improved motivation and mood. It does not increase heart rate or blood pressure and is not a stimulant.
TeaCrineTM has a multi-pronged effect that is ideal for demanding athletes, driven professionals, gamers and anyone striving to attain peak performance. Based on preclinical and human clinical research, TeaCrine facilitates a wide range of healthy functions in energy, focus, mood and motivation.
TeaCrine provides the edge in the fiercely competitive and rapidly growing markets or energy, sports performance and cognitive achievement. whether your product if targeted to physique athletes, olympic hopefuls, gamers or professionals, Theacrine is a perfect fit for products targeting energy and focus while boosting mood and motivation.
TeaCrine is also the only source for claims and validated efficacy, as well as the safety profile for competitive athletes.
TeaCrine’s multi-faceted effects come from the reactions between the two neural pathways; dopaminergic and adenosinergic. By affecting these major pathways and supporting other neurotransmitters, TeaCrine increases energy without irritability and enables competitive athletes and active individuals to better their physical and mental performance.
- Only TeaCrine® has a validated reference standard and assay method proving TeaCrine is pure theacrine
- Only TeaCrine® has informed-sport and informed-choice certifications so competitive athletes can use TeaCrine with peace of mind
- Only TeaCrine® has an established research program, with further clinical trials underway.
Independent researchers tested TeaCrine in vivo to measure the effects of the compound on locomotion and to determine its mechanism of action. Results, which were printed in an open-source journal, proved positive for increased locomotion.* Theacrine (as TeaCrine®) researchers followed up these studies with two human clinical pilots that demonstrated Theacrine’s (as TeaCrine®) effectiveness at increasing energy levels and combating fatigue
- No bitterness
- Ready to mix powders or ready to drink liquids
- Can be combined with other performance-related ingredients.
- Generally recognised as safe
- Suitable for use within capsules and functional foods, softgels and powders