Sales Development Representative.
Location: This is a full time office-based role from our office in Ashford.
Salary: £30,000 per annum.
As a member of the Supplement Factory team, you will coordinate closely with the sales and marketing team to research, prospect and create new opportunities for the organisation. In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the growth of our business. The successful candidate will have ample opportunity to develop their knowledge of our industry and progress into a BDM role.
What you will do.
- Be the Face of Supplement Factory, you are the first point of contact to engage our potential customers.
- Use all available channels to identify and contact key decision makers across our inbound and outbound strategies: Phone/Email/Social Channels
- Effectively share our mission and model to prospective ABM clients by highlighting why meeting with Supplement Factory will bring value to their business.
- Respond to and qualify inbound enquiries on our website, telephone lines and live chat.
What you will need.
- The ability to turn a “no” into a “yes” through strategic objection handling and consultative questioning.
- Proven initiative and results driven.
- Strong ability to learn a complex industry and the drive to progress to a BDM role.
- Outstanding communication, organisation and time-management skills.
You will be great for this role if you.
- Live in the UK and have full working rights.
- The ability to develop a good rapport, via the phone, with external clients and prospects.
- The ability to influence, persuade and direct individuals to good effect.
- The skills necessary to get past the ‘gatekeeper’.
- Business proficiency in English is essential.
- 1-2 years of sales development experience delivering quality leads to highly motivated sales teams.
- Can demonstrate previous experience within appointment setting roles.
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads.
- Have experience monitoring and attending meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the BDM team.
- Speak with C-suites, senior directors and procurement teams at an early stage and ask intelligent questions.
- Are organised and possess strong time management skills.
- Have excellent written & verbal communication.
- Are Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Operate with a sense of urgency and persistence.
- Have experience using sales development platforms to execute the outreach process consisting of phone, email, and social touches.
Ability to commute/relocate.
- Ashford, TN24 8DE: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Ashford, TN24 0AA: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Work authorisation:
United Kingdom (required)
How to apply for this role.
To apply for this role please call us to discuss sending in your C.V. 0330 912 8312