Vitamin C have been familiar for years, whether it is through nostalgic gummy versions of supplements the chew-able chalky tablets in the shape of childhood cartoon characters.
Benefits of Vitamin C
It has fantastic immunity benefits, but it also has several other important functions.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- It contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth & skin
- It contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- The vitamin contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vit C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- It increases iron absorption
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- It contains powerful toxin fighting antioxidants to help reduce your risk of heart disease and arthritis, keeping you active for longer.
- It is a co-factor of collagen synthesis, which helps maintain healthy skin, blood vessels, bones & cartilage. It is becoming more apparent in its use in the skin care industry, becoming one of the most popular ways to treat your face and body in creams.
- Helping protect cells and keep them healthy, which is fantastic if you are keen on fitness and keeping the body at its best.
There are a huge variety of foods packed with Vitamin C that are eaten every day. The Vitamin C foods most commonly known are oranges, containing 51.1mg per fruit.
As lives get busier and it becomes harder to introduce the right doses of Vitamins into our diets and often we lose touch on what we have consumed during the day let alone how many beneficial vitamins and minerals it contains. When consuming vitamin C as a supplement, the body can absorb as much as it needs to improve your well-being. As Vitamin C is water soluble, anything your body does not need will simply be flushed away.
After regular use, you will begin to see and feel the benefits of the supplements as it will focus on the inner functions of the body and outer appearance of skin.
Find Out More
Whether your brand or company is looking at taking an organic, natural or holistic route to market, we have the expertise to guide your green ambitions. Our experienced relationship managers will support your brand values and aspirational ideas to help you craft a finished product that fits your ethical standards and yields a return that meets your budget demands.